Sunday, May 4, 2008

A STILL BABY!?

Why is it that some times one can not feel what one wants to feel.One can not even pretend to.Its happened so many times with me.

You want it to be there,the feeling,the emotion,the tear,the smile,the numbness,but its never there.
NOT even close.i wonder why!?


What are emotions??where do they come from?how can one control it?

By experience?by instinct?by k
arma? i wish i knew.

Some times i look for myself and i cant find ME.am i what i feel?do i need somebody else to make me feel ME? like when I'm in love or when i fly? does one need the environment to make one feel?
much like the matrix theory.


so what happens
without the environment with out emotions,with out word
s,without feelings,with out experiences? what do "I" become?

A STILL BABY?

2 comments:

Saibal Ray said...

To me life is to face all the emotions, that time brings in front of me, though sometimes I also feel like reaching a state of emotionlessness, just like you. But I don't know whether it makes any sense or not.

zazu said...

it makes a lot sense to me...the state is really nice...wudnt u agree??