Sunday, May 4, 2008

FINDING ME


Its so funny!...so many people blog and have asked me to blog too,but i have always thought of it as some thing completely useless.i mean why would some one write about themselves and put it up on the internet for everyone to read!?..how self centered can some people get!?and most importantly who's gonna read it!!??!!lol

but here i am today.blogging!.y?because i just realised one needs to blog to keep sane...I'm writing today for myself.because i need to.To keep me sane and insane at the same time... u don't get it? i don't either lol...that's y I'm blogging..to stop holding back.to see how life is
to say whats in my heart, and not worry if ill get hurt by it.to just write.to just let go.to just be happy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know its a bit late.
Still, welcome to blogosphere!

zazu said...

haha thanks dude!!

Saibal Ray said...

Yes, writing is the easiest way to do justice to all of one's inner selves.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Shreya! Blog on... and keep sane or insane if you prefer :-)

zazu said...

thanks a lot :-)

Anonymous said...

Life is nice when we blog. Check this one out on my blog. http://aravindkumar.com/2008/07/dear-reader/

So what's wrong in being self centered. It feels nice.